Saturday 11 May 2013

Mind That


I am not the one that was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I am part of those that had to scramble and fight to get anything going for them. This trained me very early in my life. It taught me to be a soldier and it taught me to endure. I learnt to use whatever small thing I had effectively.

 

This was critical teaching in my upbringing. “Creating something out of nothing” is a motto I adopted, or it rather adopted me I don’t really know. All I know is I had nothing, I have nothing but I am determined I am going to create something that is going to outlast most things most people have and they parade every day.

Don’t get this twisted I am not aiming to write and inform you about material acquisitions. NO! Life is beyond that. I was blessed with an infinite creative mind-set; it has limitless abilities it can create a new universe for all its other powers are yet to be revealed as I journey along. I will guard that mind with every molecule I have in my body. It is a greatest treasure any human being can ever have.

 

Your mind is a control station. If you are not in control of your conditions and thoughts then my friend your mind is a controlled station. You can’t allow that. You being great successful, your being you and your being everything that you are at peace with depend on it. Then the question is would you waste thought trying to entertain what people might be thinking and saying about you? Or would you rather spend your time discovering your true potential?

 

You need to make that distinction. Fight for who you want to become. Don’t let your condition hold you back. Ayililo ilizwe lenkenke eli. If you have brains you have everything and more remember that. Life is about soldiering after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment